Technology Services at EDCO Collaborative
The EDCO Collaborative believes that education requires a thoughtful incorporation of technology. Whether we see it or not, technology touches every part of our lives and it is essential to ensure that students have proper access to, and develop, understand, and respect it. Digital Learning, Online Assessments, and Technology Integration are now a key part of every classroom.
The EDCO Collaborative Technology Department provides support to all EDCO Collaborative programs and locations statewide. These services include, but are not limited to: Technology Integration, IT Helpdesk for Computers, peripherals, and phones; network management, technology procurement, and system and software administration. We are also available to provide these services to other state agencies, non-profits, and school districts on a routine, or as needed basis.
Professional Learning Opportunities
Provided through the McSwiney Center for Professional Learning
- Roundtable meetings for Technology Leadership, Network Managers, and Data Specialists, and Instructional Technology Specialist
- Digital Learning Initiatives & EdTech Consulting
- Apple Seminars
- G-Suite for Education & Office 365 Training
- Technical Training and Certification classes from certified instructors as requested and needed
- Vendor Technical Demonstrations and Information Sessions as requested.
- Moodle Learning Management Systems
- Computer Imaging
- Technology Purchasing
- Filemaker Hosting & Implementation
- Managed Technology Services
- Managed IT Helpdesk
- More Services available as requested