What’s included with your tuition fee?
EDCO Administrative Services
• Provide support for students, parents, schools and districts • Enrollments and processing of students into the virtual program via an open and rolling admissions process
• Monitors student progression and participation in courses
• Grade reporting at quarters and semesters to administration
• Weekly reporting of progress and attendance
• Priority support from the vendor through EDCO as a large client group
• Consultation for program development, implementation and long-range planning.
• Face to face support and various communications during the program planning, implementation and development beyond the initial program implementation
• EDCO networking and needs assessment
• Functions as liaison
• Negotiates with vendors and handles billing, invoicing, and payment management
• Assistance with marketing and program promotion
• Coordination and management of Summer Programs for Credit Recovery, initial credit, Learning Loss, etc.
• School year and summer school programming
Student enrollment and monitoring throughout year
Student and family orientations
Reporting of data, progress and grades to district
Back to School 2020 – 2021
Provide member districts a virtual solution for students to take the following types of courses
Provide member districts the opportunity to keep their students in district, yet provide a full-time virtual experience for their students K-12
Working with a provider that is NCAA approved, so athletes are not at risk when taking semester or full year initial credit courses
Highly qualified – state certified virtual instructors
On Demand Tutoring Available to Students (Core Subjects) Mon-Fri 8am EST-9pm EST, Sat 11am EST-7pm EST
Attached documents are K-12 Instructional Services and MA course list.
Credit Recovery, Summer Boosters, and Learning Loss Summer – $180 per student for parents or districts, or if districts send 10 or more students $165
eDynamics Electives – $250 per student for parents or districts, or $135 if the district sends 10 or more students
Odysseyware K-5 Summer – $180 per student for parents or districts or if district sends 10 or more students $165[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]