A Program Partnership for a Skilled Workforce.
An Ages 18-22 Transitions Program
Students have the ability to participate in the following program options:
- Drafting – 3D Printing – Manufacturing
- Culinary Arts
- Health Occupations (CNA)
- Earn Career and Vocational Certifications
- Participate in dual enrollment at a local Community College
- Learn transitional skills through a school to work framework
- Participate in seeking job placements
- Identify career interests
- Learn Public Transportation, resume building, and interviewing skills.
All departments within this program will follow the MA DESE Guidelines for 18-22 Transition requirements.
Continuum of Services:
- Consultation with School Districts on Transition Services
- Summer Enrichment Opportunities
- Students may attend for one year or up to four years and recieve technical certifications for multiple job opportunities